As the skin ages, its natural cellular turnover and renewal process may begin to slow down, making it more challenging to keep fresh, healthy-looking cells on the skin’s surface1. A targeted skin treatment such as an AHA serum formulated with glycolic acid to promote the skin’s natural exfoliation can provide improvement in visible signs of aging.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment is an AHA serum with a 5% blend of glycolic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation to help smooth fine lines, accelerate skin’s surface cell renewal and clear away dead skin cells, without causing flaking or redness. With continued use, skin looks healthier, radiance is improved, and signs of aging such as the appearance of wrinkles, dullness, dark spots and enlarged pores are reduced. Potent, yet gentle and lightweight, this multi-tasking, overnight AHA serum is formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, hyaluronic acid and licorice root extract to help maintain the protective skin barrier, immediately boost skin hydration and help visibly brighten and even skin tone after 8 weeks of use.* MVE technology encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. The creamy, hydrating skin treatment is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- • Immediately after use: Skin feels smoother and intensely hydrated, and looks more radiant
- • After 1 day: Skin feels softer, refreshed and comfortable
- • After 1 week: Skin tone looks more even, pores appear minimized and signs of fatigue are visibly reduced
- • Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment is lightweight, easy to apply and absorbs quickly, with no greasy or sticky feeling on skin
- • This skin treatment is gentle and leaves skin feeling comfortable and soothed, with no appearance of redness, flakiness or peeling
There are no reviews yet.