La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Cream is an ultra-comfortable soothing facial sunscreen suitable for dry to very dry skin. The non-comedogenic formula has a non-oily finish that is able to deeply nourish the skin and soothe even sensitive skins. Compatible with sensitive eye contour skin, thanks to a new technology which ensures that the sunscreen is less prone to reaching the eye area when you sweat or get wet, drastically reducing the stinging. The patented filtering system has a UVA/UVB ratio larger than what is usually recommended by the European Union, granting a good protection against UVA, UVB and infrared radiation.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: skin exposed to the sun;
- Time of application: morning;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: dry to very dry skin;
- Main benefits: ultra-comfortable, protects from sun radiation, compatible with sensitive eyes, PPD 35;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- Mexoplex is a patented UVA/UVB/Infrared filtering system which has a reinforced protection against UVA radiation (stricter than the European recommendation);
- Intelimer is a patented technology based on a polymer which is able to surround the oily components of the formula and even on extreme heat and perspiration reduces the migration of product to the eyes, drastically reducing the eye-stinging sensation;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
How to use
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Cream in the morning onto cleansed skin on the face, neck and chest. Reapply every two hours of sun exposure or after bathing or towel-drying.